Making Progress

0 Comments »
I am pretty proud of myself today. So far, I've exercised, taken my vitamins, done two loads of laundry, folded one load AND put it away (seriously, that's a major feat for me), and made my husband's lunch. I also prompted my 3 year old son to tell his Daddy "thank you for working so hard for our family." I am trying to make sure my husband feels appreciated, and teach my children to show him the same appreciation.

Now, I admit to feeding my kids PB&J sandwiches for lunch...again...but I'll follow up with fruit, and make sure their dinner is more diverse and balanced.

I am hoping to clean the toilets today, they're getting bad. If I can find the toilet scrubber! We just moved (again) so everything is still in boxes in one room. I am planning today to move the boxes into some of the empty closets so the house looks more presentable. That way, I can work on it one box at a time and not feel overwhelmed by a huge messy room. I also want to catch up on the laundry today. At the very least, I'd like to do one more load, and fold everything that's been washed so far (two other loads from last night, one that was already waiting on the dryer, and two more from today). That's a pretty ambitious day for me, if I complete it, I will be REALLY proud of myself!

Part of why I've been so depressed lately is because I have come to hate who I am. I know I'm slacking off, and can be doing a lot better. But when you get in a rut and get depressed, it's hard to find the motivation to change that. But I'm doing it in baby steps, and finding that the more I do, the easier it is to do it. Yay, me!

0 Responses to "Making Progress"

Post a Comment