Smart Habit Saturday-hosted by Lara the Lazy Organizer

4 Comments »

Okay, I'm posting this today, Friday, because I know I'll forget tomorrow. ;-) My new habit for this week is planning a menu AND actually USING it! I tend to plan one (once in a while), and maybe even buy what I need, but then forget all about it and freak out trying to figure out what to make that will only take ten minutes.

Yes, I truly am that bad! LOL I'm hoping to get my butt in gear and use the crock pot and bread machine this week, but just sticking to a menu is the main goal. The kids meals haven't been unhealthy, but they have been very, very repetitive.

Go over to Lara's blog and check out her SMART Habit Saturday posts, as well as her tips.

4 Responses to "Smart Habit Saturday-hosted by Lara the Lazy Organizer"

Peculiar Blogs Says :
8:39 PM

Great habit! I love my menu. I don't always follow it day by day, but we usually eat the 6 planned meals during that one week! It makes my life a lot easier!

Good luck!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me Says :
1:42 PM

Menu planning IS a great habit to have. We use it all the time and it makes life so much easier during the witching hour! Good luck this week!

Jen Says :
3:05 PM

Sounds all too familiar to me! (Sheepish grin...)
You can do it!!!

Mommaroo2 Says :
8:42 PM

I still haven't mastered the menu. I'm such a last-minute person! Arrrgh!

Post a Comment