Weight Loss Updates

2 Comments »
For those who are interested, I will be posting updates on my weight loss on my other blog, Weigh Out of Control. I try to keep this one mostly about homemaking. I will definitely be updating the other blog as often as I can.

Thanks Michelle! ;-)

2 Responses to "Weight Loss Updates"

Erika S. Says :
4:14 PM

Hello, I just found your blog and I am so glad that I did. I too am a Catholic SAHM who enjoys most if not all of the things that you do. I had been reading another blog about homemaking that I loved for the homemaking content but I soon discovered that she was anti-Catholic to the extreme. I was new to blogging so I posted a comment to try to defend the Catholic faith to her but was then drawn into a huge debate. That was not my intention. So anyway I am glad that I have found your blog.

Mommaroo2 Says :
12:01 AM

Yep. Kind of sad. But I'm glad to have you. Thanks!

Post a Comment